Enjoy a traditional Danish Easter Lunch
On Saturday 8 and Sunday 9 April, a large Easter lunch buffet will be served from 1200 to 1500.
Enjoy a pleasant time in Café & Restaurant Skagen Strand, where a traditional Danish Easter buffet is served with cold and warm dishes and cheeses.
The buffet can also be ordered as Take Away on Saturday and Sunday for a minimum of 4 people. To be ordered no later than 11.00 on the same day.
The buffet menu:
- White herring with curry salad and red onion
- Salmon-smoked herring with eggs and red onion
- Fried herring in strong tomato sauce
- Smoked salmon with asparagus
- Marinated salmon with sauce and freshly steamed green asparagus
- Eggs and prawns with mayonnaise and tomatoes
- Lobster tails with lobster dressing
- Prawns with mayonnaise, lemon, and asparagus
- Warm plaice fillets with remoulade and lemon
- Warm homemade fishcakes with remoulade and lemons
- Warm rib roast with red cabbage and sour
- Warm homemade meatballs with potato salad and chives
- Warm lamb crown with fresh thyme and small fried potatoes
- Warm catfish steak with soft onions and sweet mustard dressing
- Cheese platter with several different cheeses, plus biscuits.
Price per adult DKK 249
Price per child (under 10 years) DKK 125
Reserve a table by email café@skagenstrand.dk or phone 2279 We encourage you to order well in advance.